2011 Annual Results
• Record high revenue of €3,123.7m, up 16.7% year on year
• 24.6% surge in business in the fourth quarter
• Recurring operating income up 14.8%
• Attributable net income up 20.9%
• Bolstering of financial...
In a statement, Richard Bielle, Chairman of CFAO's Management Board said:
"CFAO's excellent results in 2011 were obtained thanks to the tremendous commitment of our employees and the strong momentum of African markets. New developments undertaken over the past two years have had a very positive impact on the Group's activity and results in 2011. Once again our business model has proven to be effective and solid in a context impacted by adverse external factors. We have also attained the growth objectives set by the Group at the time of the IPO. The African continent’s vast potential and the major growth opportunities of each of our divisions allow us to look to the future with renewed confidence."
Please find attached the entire press release hereafter.
Go to top